OFCCP recently announced it would conduct focused reviews of federal contractors’ Section 503 compliance during its Fiscal Year 2019 scheduling cycle. The agency also checks Section 503 compliance in every current compliance review.
In this series of webinars, Berkshire compliance experts will help contractors prepare for this new type of compliance review. The webinar series will start with a one-hour overview. In the first session, Lynn Clements, a former OFCCP and EEOC official who now serves as the Director of Regulatory Affairs at Berkshire Associates, will explain how contractors will be selected for a focused review and what contractors can expect if selected for a focused review. The first webinar, taking place on February 26, 2019 at 2:00 p.m., will review the Section 503 compliance items that are checked by OFCCP during all compliance reviews and provide practical tips on how contractors can prepare for a focused review of their Section 503 practices.
Subsequent ½ hour sessions in the webinar series will take a deeper dive into the following Section 503 compliance topics:
- OFCCP Section 503 Focused Reviews – How to Prepare Now
- Conducting a Mental & Physical Job Qualifications Review
- Creating Required Auditing & Reporting Process
- Auditing Your Reasonable Accommodation Process & Providing Information to OFCCP
- Evaluating In-Office and Online Personnel Processes
- Develop and Evaluate Individuals with a Disability Outreach Efforts
- Using balanceAAP to Prepare for a Section 503 Audit
- Common Practices that May Impact Individuals with a Disability
Click here receive alerts for the subsequent webinar dates and times directly to your inbox!